Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wrapped Up Review Wednesday Nature's Baby Organics

I think y'all are used to my little rants about what we use on and around our body has a profound effect on our body. One of my biggest goals is to use all natural items on my daughter when she is bathing. My daughter has the most sensitive skin I've ever seen. She's 5 1/2 and we still have to use dreft because of her reaction to regular detergents. She randomly (but often) breaks out in hives, often without an apparent reason. My daughter is also a special needs child who has been through a whole lot in her little life and I want to do everything I can to make it easier for her. One of the things that I can do for her is to make sure she is using products that are safe. When I first looked at the Nature's Baby Organics website I was instantly impressed. One of the first things you see is that the products do not contain:
• No Parabens • No Phthalates • No Propylene Glycol
• No Sulfates (SLS)• No Synthetic Fragrances• No DEA
Nature's Baby Organics really did cover all their bases! I also love that Nature's Baby Organics gives a complete list of all of the natural ingredients and their use. Check out the ingredient list HERE. The products that I tried from Nature's Baby Organics are: Shampoo and Body Wash in Vanilla-Tangerine Scent, Conditioner & Detangler (Leave in or rinse out!) in Vanilla-Tangerine Scent, Aromatherapy Calming Spray, Organic Soothing Stick, Ah-Choo Chest Rub.

I've got to say that our experience with Nature's Baby Organics has been incredible! My daughter has been known to react to even all natural products so I'm very cautious and we always patch test now. She tolerated everything and had absolutely no reactions whatsoever. I was a very happy mom! The Shampoo and Body wash lathers nicely and cleans very well. The scent is so yummy! I used this as a body wash for myself and also really liked it and would definitely use it again! I LOVE the Conditioner & Detangler. I love that you can leave it in or rinse it out. My daughter has the craziest curly hair and she really needs a condition that works. Nature's Baby Organics Conditioner & Detangler works wonders for her hair! For my hair the Conditioner & Detangler left my hair looking greasy the next morning. I really liked the scent but this product is much better for only my daughter. If you asked my daughter which her favorite product was she would tell you the Aromatherapy Calming Spray. She loves spraying her pillows before going to bed. The lavender scent is so wonderful! As far as the Organic Soothing Stick I truly cannot rave enough about this product! Its so versatile! My daughters cheeks and lips are very dry so I applied this after bath time and it really helped! We've also used it on some of my daughters "booboo's". I love that I was able to put a product on her face and she didn't react to it! Last but not least the Ah-Choo Chest Rub. Another great product by Nature's Baby Company! My dad has actually used this since we've all be so sick here! I used it on my daughter and it was great for helping her breathe better at night! All in all I give Nature's Baby Company a big thumbs up! I will most definitely recommend their products and will continue to use them for my daughter and myself. If you are interested in natural bath & body products or have a child that has sensitive skin I would really encourage you to try Nature's Baby Company.

No comments: