Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wrapped Up Review Wednesday HoMedics Rechargeable Spinning Pedicure Tool

One of the perks when you have a blog that does reviews is that you get a lot of products to try out. I love that companies want and trust my opinion! I have found that most of the time when a company cares enough to have a product reviewed they usually have a good product. Makes sense right? I also think that times are tough and we all make purchases and hope for the best. As consumers our voices are heard not by what we say but what we buy. I love reading reviews on websites when its available. It so much more comfortable to spend money on a product when other people have had good luck with it. Today I'm going to do a review on HoMedics Rechargeable Spinning Pedicure Tool. This review is completely my own and in no way has been solicited by the HoMedics brand/company. Let me preface this by saying I have a "thing" about feet. It absolutely makes me crazy to have dry, scaly, icky feet and I don't like it too much on others either! Now I live in Illinois where the weather in winter tends to be not nice. Cold, dry and generally not conducive to having nice smooth feet- especially if you run around barefoot indoors all the time. I saw the HoMedics Rechargeable Spinning Pedicure Tool at a local store and thought the price wasn't too bad and decided to give it a try. I was really keen on the fact that it was rechargeable with several different attachments. I'm a previous PedEgg person and wasn't totally thrilled with that. I brought home the HoMedics Rechargeable Spinning Pedicure Tool and promptly plugged that bad boy in to charge it up. Fast forward to the next day. Since I'd just gotten a spa pedi a few days earlier my feet weren't in horrible shape so I was able to use the finer of the pumice attachments. I was completely impressed! It works like a dream and left my feet completely smooth and soft. What more can you ask for?!!? I actually used the unit on my daughters feet since she's another one who is always barefoot. The unit holds a charge well and the different attachments are all great. Now I must say from the beginning I wish that the attachments could be replaced/reordered but that isn't an option. Once again lets fast forward. This time a month. Out of nowhere my HoMedics Rechargeable Spinning Pedicure Tool will not work at all. The charge light doesn't come on and its dead as can be. I'm so bummed. Now I'm sure that you could say that this is a relatively inexpensive product so what I got what I paid for. Personally I'd like to think that $15 can get you a bit more than a month of a product that wasn't put to hard use! So, if I had to go back and decide whether I would spend this money again on the HoMedics Rechargeable Spinning Pedicure Tool I would have to say "NO". My money is too valuable for me to be throwing it away. If I'm going to purchase something I would rather spend a bit more and have a product that lasts. So there you have it! While this worked wonderfully it didn't work nearly long enough!
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: